Product Code: VBSBM2
The Vanilla Blush Hernia Supportwear is a very comfortable medical device with an equivalent strength to the Hernia Belt. It has a double aim: firstly, to help prevent the development of Parastomal Hernias; secondly, to offer support to those already living with a Parastsomal Hernia.
Parastomal Hernias threaten to be a problem for some following Ostomy surgery. This can often lead to NHS re-admission and even further surgery. However, research suggests that by investing in cost-efficient Hernia Supportwear after Ostomy surgery will significantly reduce the chances of developing a Parastomal Hernia.
Our Supportwear will not roll up, provided you are in the correct size. It will provide support over the abdomen, or even a Hernia, which prevents pressure directly on the Stoma and thus reducing the chances of leaks. Our boxer is extremely comfortable and versatile - and made from breathable fabric that will also reduce sweating and skin irritations.
This pack includes two black and two white Level 2/3 hernia support boxers.
UK CUSTOMERS ONLY: You are entitled to apply annually, via the NHS, for three single Hernia Supportwear. (For men we have Supportwear Vests, Briefs, Boxers and Belts.)
- As with all underwear, special care and attention should be taken when washing your garment
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 40 degrees
- Do not Tumble Dry/ Bleach or Dry Clean garment
- Iron at a cool temperature
- 83% Cotton, 17% Elastane
- All items carry the security of the CE MARK, which means we conform to the Medical Devices Directive and conformity Assessment